Come join us as we melt away the stress of a long week at this in person watercolor event in Colorado Springs. Indulge in a sweet treat and a glass of wine, a beer, or a coffee. Let go of obligations and expectations as you are guided through a pressure-free watercolor project experience. Come take a deep breath, sip something delicious, and move some paint around with us.
NOTE ON COVID PRECAUTIONS: Weather permitting, this event will take place on the outdoor patio, and spaces are limited to 10 participants. All equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before the event, and no equipment will be shared among participants during the event to ensure the safest experience possible for all parties involved.
When: Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 5-6:30pm
Where: Wayfinder Coffee Co - 6140 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
This event includes:
- A glass of wine, a beer, or a coffee of your choice and a sweet treat provided by Wayfinder Coffee Co.
- A beginner friendly watercolor project that includes a stencil. You are sure to walk away with a beautiful project even if you have never picked up a paintbrush.
- The use of all tools and supplies (paintbrushes, paint, palette, etc.) during the workshop.
- Participants must be at least 21 to enjoy the glass of wine or beer offered during this event.
- Event tickets are nonrefundable. That said, I recognize that life happens. If something comes up or you are not feeling well, you can transfer your ticket to a friend/family member. Please notify Niki if you have transferred your ticket so she can update the registration.
- Registration closes 24 hours before event to allow time to create the materials needed to participate.